AN UNPARALLELED EDUCATION IN INTIMACY STUDIES
For a very limited time, our advanced level curriculum in Sexology and Intimacy Studies
is available to you, today, at beta pricing.
Have you ever wanted to help others recover from sexual abuse trauma?
Do you wonder why traditional therapies fail at helping patients recover?
Have you been sexually abused or suffer from Intimacy Anxiety?
Do you care about the impacts sexual abuse has on society?
Sexual Dysfunction and Treatment Part 1
With Dr. Elaine Floyer and Guests
This course will examine seven unique sexual dysfunctions as they are presented in the American Psychiatric Association’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5) as it is the most widely adopted diagnostic scheme for sexual dysfunctions. We will also examine the etiology of most sexual dysfunction and how they are multiply determined, involving the transaction of biological, psychological, and social factors over a period of time.
This course will cover a new diagnosis called Intimacy Anxiety Disorder and the rationale behind the creation and a proposal to include it under Anxiety Disorder category in DSM. The length of this course is 40 hours and topics covered include DSM-5 Diagnosis, understanding medical factors, and understanding Intimacy Anxiety Disorder.
•Have a basic understanding of sexual dysfunctions in DSM-5 and how healthcare providers use it for treatment recommendations and payment.
•Understand etiology of sexual dysfunction as an Interaction among psychological, biological, and interpersonal factors and to recognize multiple manifestation of a complex process.
•Understand the rationale for including Intimacy Anxiety Disorder into DSM and significance in terms of accurate diagnosis and treatment and potential health insurance coverage.
•Remote learning via email or streaming digital resources (40 hours)
•Remote learning in real-time by way of office hours (4 hours)
•In-class-room instruction (8 hours in San Francisco, optional)
•Assessments: Final Test Exam: Case vignettes, multiple-choice and Essay.
Act fast! This amazing offer is expiring soon!
NLP for Sexual Trauma
With Kimi Avary
Addressing sexual trauma with NLP - (Neuro-linguistic programming)
This course examines what NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) is and how it can be used to treat sexual trauma. We focus on the "how" aspects of NLP as effective methods for healing trauma.
• As a foundation, this course explores these key skills: NLP Presuppositions, Representational Systems, Rapport, Language Patterns, and Anchoring, that are needed to be able to use The Bookending Process.
• It will be demonstrated how each of the tools taught are put together in The Bookending Process.
• Students will be expected to practice the skills taught and use their homework to report on their successes and where they need refinement.
• In addition to remote learning by streaming digital media and resources students are expected to read the accompanying workbook and attend the virtual office hours to receive specific guidance on when and how to use the NLP tools.
• In the (optional) final 3 hour live, in person, class students will have opportunities to get hands on demonstrations and guidance on best practices on the uses of The Bookending Process.
To goal of this class is for students to be able to describe what NLP is, to understand what each of the basic tools are and why they are used, and to feel comfortable knowing when and how to use the NLP Bookending Process with clients.
The length of this course is 10 hours and covers the following topics: What is Neuro-Linguistic Programming (1) Well-Formed Outcome, and Personalized NLP Presuppositions (1) NLP SKills (3) The Bookending Process, The Reconsolidation of Traumatic Memories Protocol, The NLP Phobia Process (5)
• Remote learning by streaming digital material and resources (3 hours)
• Remote learning in real-time by way of recorded office hour lectures and Q&A (4 hours)
• In-class-room instruction (3 hours in San Francisco, optional)
• Final Test Exam: Multiple choice, True/False and essay.
• In person class day: Student will demonstrate the ability to lead a client through The Bookending Process
Your All Access Pass Includes
The Dianova Institute is proud to be a featured school on the Microsoft Education Platform. Online testing, access to Word, Excel and Microsoft Apps in your browswer via Microsoft Education make learning easy!
With passing grades, earn Open Badges which communicate skills and achievements by providing visual symbols of accomplishments packed with verifiable data and evidence that can be shared across the web.
What Our Students Are Saying:
VISIT US LIVE IN SAN FRANCISCO
Live classes starting 3/2/19!